Nature’s Finest

Focused On One Color

Blurry Background

Texture

Black and White

Man Made Line

Organic Shape

Natural Line

Geometric Shape

Feels 3d

Close UP/Space

1. What strengths and weaknesses do you see in your own work? I would say that for my weaknesses, some of my photos  aren’t always fully focused. I would say that for strengths I get good angles for certain photos and for the ones that are focused turn out very good. I think that there are still some things that I could work on.
2. How might you improve or refine your approach in future photography projects? I will try and get better angles. I will try and focus on getting the lense to focus more to get a better version of the photos.
3. Pick one of your photos, what emotions or messages did you intend to convey through this photograph? For my focusing on one color photo, I think that this was my best picture. To me when I see the picture it makes me feel calm by just focusing on certain points. I was trying to relate that small things such as color could make a picture be more entertaining then it already was.
4. Are there specific elements of art you would like to explore further in your photography? I would say that there aren’t specific elements that I could focus on, but I could focus on small things to make photos better. If I did these things I could make my photos 10x better.
5. What concepts or techniques do you want to experiment with in your next project? I would like to focus on getting a better photo of something that feels 3d. I think I could focus on this more because in my 3d photo I wouldn’t say that I completely fells 3d just when you look at it. This is what I would like to work on.

One thought on “Nature’s Finest

1. Many good shots, but a few were a bit off. One in particular was the texture photo, which was a bit blurry. The man-made line shot was a bit bright and overexposed. Other than that, some very good shots and I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.